Frequently Asked Questions!
1. What service do you provide?
We provide a full unlock solution all iPhones, from the 4gb 1.0.0 to the latest 16gb 1.1.4 with the 4.6 bootloader. They can be used on any network such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Fido, Orange, Tracfone, Vodafone, O2, Oi, Telefonica, Rogers, Tim, DiGi, Cellone, Swisscom, Telcel, Starhub, Si.Mobile, Telenor, Cellcom, MoviStar, Optimus, and many more.
2. Does this also work for my iPod Touch?
Yes this solution will also enable your iTouch so you can install Google maps, Weather, Stocks, Notes etc.
3. I'm not a very "Tech" person, are you sure I can unlock my iPhone by myself?
Our Solution is the easiest available on the Internet. If you can switch on your iPhone, you can unlock it! The unlocking procedure is as simple as a few mouse clicks.
4. How about Tech support?
With the new unlocking methods we rarely receive any support requests. The software explains itself and the unlocking process is as easy as clicking a few buttons. If however you run into any kind of problems, we have a support team here to help you.
5. My computer uses Mac Os. Do you have a solution?
Yes our solution supports both Macintosh Osx and Windows Operating systems.
6. Do you have to activate my membership?
Our Automated system will send you the software immediately after you paid. You can access the software instantly and you can have your iPhone unlocked within 3 minutess. If you didn't receive your software details, please be sure to check your Spam Mailbox.
7. How can I check my iPhones Firmware version?
You can check what firmware is preinstalled by going to the emergency call, enter: *3001#12345#* then press "Call".
Under Versions you will find what revision firmware is on the phone.
03.12.06_G is firmware 1.0.0
03.14.08_G is firmware 1.0.1 and 1.02
04.01.13_G is firmware 1.1.1
04.02.04_G is firmware 1.1.1
04.02.13_G is firmware 1.1.2
04.03.13_G is firmware 1.1.3
04.04.05_G is firmware 1.1.4
8. How can I check my bootloader Version?
On the back of your iPhone you will find a serial Number (i.e. 7V745xxxxxx). The 45 means it was produced on the 45th week. Iphones from week 45 and above have the new Bootloader version 4.6 which is now fully unlockable with our solution.
9. Does this work with new iPhones?
10. Does this software work with relocked iPhones ?
11. Can you unlock iPhone version 1.1.4 out of the box ( o.o.b.)?
YES. It's possible to unlock any iPhone now (including the latest bootloader version 4.6). We are proud to say that we are now able to unlock ANY iPhone version - incl. the new 16Gb models.
12. How many iPhones can I unlock?
As many as you like, unlike our competitors our solution allows you to unlock as many iPhones as you choose!
13. What features will I lose?
All the Software on you iPhone will work normally. The only feature which won't work is Visual Voicemail - which is an exclusive AT&T feature.
14. Do I need my phone 'activated' with AT&T?
NO. Your iPhone can be activated using your own sim card!
15. Will you charge for future updates when they become available?
NO. You will purchase a lifetime membership that provides free updates for life always available to any of our customers.
16. Does your software install "Installer" on my iPhone so that I can install easily and quickly many applications to customize my phone ?
YES. Installer will be added to your iPhone and can be used without limitation.
17. Is there any GSM network that your Solution doesn't work for?
No. With the new Solution that we are offering we have not found any phone or any GSM network that doesn't work. Our Solution is guaranteed to work! Please note: That the iPhone will never work on CDMA2000 networks like those operated by Verizon Wireless and Sprint. This isn't a cracking issue, it's a fully incompatible radio technology issue. We simply can't turn a GSM phone into a CDMA2000 phone
18. How can I be sure that it will works for me ?
For now, every customer who used our software was 100% satisfied and managed to unlock their iPhone. But don't worry, it will work for you too! And we give you 24/7 support throw your membership area.
19.What do I get?
Lifetime Membership and Unlimited Updates cost only: £20.95
You get the latest iPhone tools.
+ A large database with wallpapers + ringtones.